Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Appropriate workplace conversations.

So one day a while ago, I'm standing ringing in an order in the kitchen. Offspring's "Pretty Fly For A White Guy" was on, and Bitter Divorced Man was singing. That was hilarious in and of itself--because he was singing the "give it to me baby, uh-huh" part. So I had to mock him.

"Do all the girls say you're pretty fly for a white guy, BDM?"
He smirked and said "No, they all say 'unzip your fly, white guy.'"

Sometimes, I love my bosses.

1 comment:

NorahtheHen said...

This totally inspired me to start listening to Offspring! I had forgotten about them! Love your blog, I have never waitressed but now whenever I go out to eat I make sure I don't do any of the things you describe :) Thankfully I have always been one of those people who can never figure out the tip so I always over tip haha