Monday, June 28, 2010

If I worked at home, I would be soooo happy.

(Sponsored.)

If I could Work from Home, I would be a very happy person. I like my house. Oh sure, I'd get bored sometimes. But mostly I think I'd be quite content!
Of course, I might turn into a pale vampirey blob -- moreso than I already am, that is -- but I think I'd be willing to take that risk.

The problem with trying to find a job from home, though, is that there's the potential to get scammed. What's needed is a Home Based Business Directory -- oh hey, there we go. I haven't done any in-depth research on HomeBusinessBug.com, but the site is designed for business owners to advertise their at-home work opportunities. They seem to have a good list of Work from Home Articles, such as understanding the different types of businesses advertising and such. The index also shows, right there on the page, how much money is needed to get started--which has got to be helpful in weeding out blatant scams.

Then again, if I stopped waitressing I'd have nothing interesting to blog about! And I know you all don't want that!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I haven't clicked on the link, but the best advice ever given for work from home is NEVER pay to get any job.

I did really well as a Mystery Shopper for a few years, but never paid to join a job offering website - found the ones that were free, got my certification and went to town. The more I shopped the better jobs I received. You just have to work your way up.

But no job should cost you money to get...best advice.

TheGirlisAlright said...

My mum works from home and I know she is a lot happier than when she worked outside of the home. Plus she has all of their animals to keep her company.

Maybe part-time work at home?