Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cocktails to start off the year right.

(Sponsored.)

Guest post written by Aimee Rainwater
I love how into New Year's people get with the parties and the resolutions. I'm also really obsessed with the whole thing. Maybe the best part though is when you finally admit that you haven't kept up with your New Year's resolution. I think that people like to make almost impossible ones and then just admit that they can't meet them. But right now I'm focusing on the party that I'm throwing for New Year's Eve.
It's been a few years since I've thrown a big party like this so you could say I'm a little out of practice. I've been consulting the internet a lot for drink recipes and easy and cheap decorating ideas that include lots of silver and glitter. One night about a week ago I came across the website www.wirelessinternet.net/att-4g/ and after I looked through it some, I decided to sign up for one of the internet packages advertised on there.
One of recipes for NYE cocktails that I found to fix is something that I'm really excited about. It just sounds so different and I've never had it before, so myabe that will be a nice topic of conversation at the party.

No comments: