Friday, June 10, 2011

The height of professionalism.

When I arrived at work today, I thought it might be a good day. Then I found out that Pot Smoking Manager was at the end of his shift, and CL was working the evening shift. That was bad enough, but then she came out of the office … and her face was all pink, her hair was crazy, and her eyes were all red.

All night she kept vanishing into the office. Then she'd come back out, her face tear-stained, and yell at us about stupid nit-picky shit. One of the last people scheduled to came in arrived in hysterical tears (later found out her boyfriend had just dumped her), and CL sent her home … then later was bitching about how unfair it was that she “has employees showing up in tears when I want to go home and cry!”

I eventually found out that she was all upset because some guy from an online dating service that she'd been emailing, calling, and texting wasn't answering her for a couple of days. A guy she's never even met. For Christ's sake.

5 comments:

theblonde said...

"employees showing up in tears when I want to go home and cry!"

I could die, that's so ridiculous.

Beth said...

How old is she? Seriously.

ServingUpAnAttitude said...

It must be like being managed by a 13 year old girl.

Vicki said...

I can see if CL was actually going out with this person, but to act like that over some guy on the internet who she hadn't even met??? She sounds like a twit.

DMT said...

Jesus she needs to get a fucking life she's probably crying because she thought she so close to finally getting laid