Saturday, March 10, 2012

Checking in.

So I was supposed to get real Internet access again this week. Except Comcast's local installer is a lazy bastard and made up an excuse to not hook me up. And I know it was an excuse because it's my job now to know these things. Anyway, I also got new phone service, and the 3G on this network at my house is bullshit do I can't even tether through my phone anymore. Hence the lack of posts, I just don't have to patience to wrote whole posts like this on my phone! So, stories to resume once bloody Comcast does their job.

For now - Fuck My Table emailed me saying she had been unable to post comments. If you are also having this problem, please email me at slightly cranky at hotmail. That I can check here! Fucking Comcast ....

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: