Saturday, June 27, 2009

The bitches are back.

So the people who complained about me to corporate were in tonight--despite declaring they'd never come back for dinner because it was such a disaster, they'd only be back for lunch. They weren't at my table--I'm sure they'd asked not to be, but I forgot to ever check that with the hostesses--but I had to walk by them to get to my section. I recognized them as regulars, but I wasn't sure they were the complainers until they started giving me nasty looks every time I walked by.

On the way to my station, the woman would glare at me. On my way back to the kitchen, the husband would glare at me. I just continued by with my vague, pleasant smile on my face, but warned my boss in case she did a table visit--I'm sure they'd've unloaded on her. She didn't go by the table, probably specifically because of that; but supposedly they were happy this time.

Of course, I thought they were fine at the end of their visit last time, too; let's see if my coworker gets a bitching out too!

I also saw a couple of days ago the steak guys--I was glad to see that they came back after my horrible mistake last time!

No comments: