Monday, January 26, 2009

The most disgusting drink EVER.

One of the other servers had a table drinking perhaps the worst concoction out there. I mean, a cement mixer is bad--but at least it's a shot, it's over quickly. I had something at an Old Chicago once that was pretty vile, I think it was Jack Daniels and milk? I forget, but it looked like the scum when we'd over-pasteurize milk at home. (Why'd I drink it? Umm .... I'm not sure. I didn't realize what it was when I ordered it, and then I thought it might be interesting.) Irish Carbombs sound pretty horrific. There are a lot of disgusting drinks out there.

But I think the mixture of tequila, sweet and sour, and milk ... on the rocks in a tall glass ..... just takes the freaking cake. Nothing like sucking alcoholic chunks through a straw.

No comments: