Friday, January 2, 2009

Weirdest dreams.

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I had customers (at table 23, specifically!) who wanted Mai Tais, and the bartender didn't know how to make them. And neither did anyone else. So I had to call another restaurant in town (a locally owned steakhouse, specifically) to get a recipe, but I had to hide to do it or the manager would yell at me.

The next night, I dreamed we were having a corporate inspection and I fucked it all up because I was wearing my white tennis shoes with gold accents instead of my black shoes. And then I was standing at table 12 and realized I had on socks and shoes, and shirt and apron ... and nothing else. And I never have those stupid "OMG I'm nekkid!" sort of dreams!

Then last night, I dreamed I was at work ... and then it morphed into this weird Princess Bride/Buffy the Vampire Slayer amalgamation, with people from work jumping off castle walls into a battle and getting their heads chopped off. I think I was supposed to be Buffy, because I remember being very concerned about Angel--but I also recognized the people from work.

I worked all day today, but I have tomorrow off. I'm heading to bed soon; I hope I get tonight off too. Stupid dreams.

No comments: