Friday, May 22, 2009

Somebody freakin' slap me!

Because there is no way I've had three straight nights of perfectly pleasant customers! Seriously! Not a single complaint, not a single rude person. Okay, there was an older couple who were a little cranky, but not at me specifically.

I made 20% again, and it was actually busier tonight, so I got out post-meal and post-tip out with $70. I was there a lot later than I probably should've been, because I neglected to eat before work and my blood sugar crashed, so I ended up super cranky and slow-moving. Plus I had a couple obviously on a date who stayed until about ten minutes before close. And then I spent too much time talking to my drink nazi manager, who was in a good mood tonight.

Tomorrow's Friday and all hell usual breaks loose on Fridays; let's see how many days in a row I can keep this good streak going.

No comments: