Thursday, January 13, 2011

My anti-New Years resolution.

(Sponsored.)


Guest post written by Carol Minton
I've never been one to make New Year's resolutions and I don't think that IÕm going to start anytime soon. Instead, I thought that this year I would try to keep up some good habits that IÕve picked up over the past few months. See they're not new things, but I just want to make sure that I preserve what I've been doing.
I had an argument with my brother back and forth via e-mail about a week ago hwen I was trying to explain this to him. He said that it sounded exactly like a New Year's resolution to me. So we just decided to agree to disagree on the matter. After we came to that conclusion, I was browsing online and randomly found some information about internet packages. I got some more information and decided to CLICK HERE to sign up for the service for our house.
My anti-New Year's resolution includes working out five times a week like I've been doing for almost a year now. i've also got an old-fashioned pen pal that I actually exchange snail mail with and I want to keep that up too.

No comments: