Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Uhhh ... hi guys.

I didn't really realize how long it had been since I'd posted. Sorry. There's no shortage of stories, but I've just been having some problems lately. My anti-depressant didn't seem to be cutting it, so I talked to my doctor and changed it and ... it didn't work out, so it's been a sort of rough month. Nothing major, just low energy, low motivation, general depression stuff. Going back to the old medication - at a different dose - so let's see how that goes!

Hopefully things will smooth out soon and I'll feel less like a lump of sad and more able to write up some of the shit that's been going on at the restaurant.

In the meantime, here's something that gives me chills every time I watch/listen.

3 comments:

Corina H. said...

I'm sorry to hear about your meds...it can be a "tweak" here, a "turn" there, but hopefully you and your doctor can hit it right. Hope you feel better soon! Thank god winter is on the way out!

theblonde said...

we miss ya, girl. hope you get some clarity.

Aunty Pol said...

Hugs.