Saturday, August 8, 2009

Are you full of piss and vinegar?

So I'm thinking I'll steal an idea from others. Guest posting, hurrah! I'll post one a week for as long as I have submissions. If you're interested, email me at slightlycranky at hotmail.com! I tried to post a comment invite to everyone on my blogroll; if I missed you, it's an oversight, not a snub! Also, if you're not on my blog roll, you're still welcome.

Are you cranky? Do you hate the asshats you have the schlepp food to every day? Or maybe you usually don't mind it, but one day somebody just pissed you off. Maybe you prefer to keep your blog more civilized and don't want to casually throw around the swear words .... but sometimes you just want to write something hateful and vitriolic. Maybe you want more blog traffic. Or maybe you actually have a good story to share. You know, whatever. This cranky blogger wants to feature your stories.

6 comments:

R.A. said...

I'm sure I'll have some gems to share after my four days this week ;)

purplegirl said...

Oh, I'm sure. :)

Hellraiser said...

I would love to be a guest blogger on your site :) Take a look at www.chefskitchenrant.blogspot.com. Happy reading! :)

purplegirl said...

Excellent! Whenever you have a story to share, send it on over!

Sailor said...

I would also like to be a guest blogger! Also check out our newly opened site, http://sailorbobs.webs.com

(:

purplegirl said...

Sailor, feel free to send me your post at any point in time! I have one for next week, but still need one for the following week!