Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I keep sitting down to write, honestly.

But then I start pondering my job and it's so distasteful, I just give up. Usually bitching about things here is my release valve, but I've been so distracted and happy lately that honestly I haven't felt the need to bitch! Plus most of my shifts have just turned into a smear of unimportant, hectic details. I don't think I can remember one specific thing, positive or negative, from my last four shifts.

Don't worry, I'm sure somebody will be a raging cockface soon enough!

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I sometimes wonder why you keep that job. heehee - but no worries, we aren't going anywhere. We are used to sporadic.

I am glad to hear that you are happy and doing well.

Tony said...

You can always count on a raging cockface, I've found....

Joe Sixtop said...

Happy is good, raging cockface, not so much.