Sunday, October 16, 2011

Zombie tiiiiiiired.....

I have some stories saved up, but I've just been too damn tired to write them. Plus I've only been serving two shifts a week (thank you, HotPants, for not scheduling me everything I'm available. Jerk.), so not much blogfodder.

I am having an awesome time at the haunted house though! Well, okay, I've had a couple of nights that sucked and where I wanted to punch people. But tonight, for instance, was motherfucking amazing. I felt like I could climb the walls I was so hyper, and I had so much fun scaring, insulting, chasing, and twistedly hitting on customers. Nights like tonight are why I went back this year!

Although I did get mooned by jackass and have my ass grabbed by a dickhead. But I also had my tits repeatedly grabbed by a freaked-out chick who was trying to escape, so I guess that's a fair trade. Yeah, I'm straight, but not that straight.

TMI?

3 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I was wondering where you got off to. But, duh....two jobs. I forgot. :D Sounds like an awesome time at the haunted house. Glad you are having fun ya' zombie.

Frank said...

Who moons people. Gross.

JoeinVegas said...

Hmm, where is this, and do I need to put on a wig and pretend first?